Peak Force Capture for Push/ Pull, Attachments Include: Double & Single Handle Cradles, Flat/ Curved/ Square Pads, Clevis Grip, Round Attachment for Compression Tests, 110v AC Adapter & Battery, Made in USA - 3 Years Warranty
- 100 lbF / 500 N, Basic Ergonomics Testing Kit with Series 3 Force Gauge
- Digital force gauge Series 3
- ±0.3% accuracy
- USB output
- Compact design, easy to hold
- Measures in lbF, ozF, kgF, or N
- Peak force capture for push and pull forces
- Durable construction ensures longevity
- Battery or AC operation
- MESUR™ Lite software
- Tabulates continuous or individual data points from the gauge. One-click export to Excel easily allows for further data manipulation.
- USB Cable
- For data output to a PC
- Double and Single-Handles
- Non-slip rubber handles for good grip and consistent test results.
- Padded Attachments
- Flat, curved, and square padded attachments mount directly to the force gauge for conducting musculoskeletal strength analysis.
- Clevis Grip
- Spring-loaded pin with ball plunger locks into place for added safety in pull tests.
- Flat Attachment
- Round attachment for compression tests.